Become a Preferred Customer and get 10% off all retail pricing!
Sign Up Now or Learn More
Cobb PTA Extravaganza - Fundraiser
November 20, 2017
12:00 PM

Party Host

Cobb PTA
Jamberry donates 10% to the school and I will donate 20% to the school for a total of 30% of sales. Happy Shopping and contact me if you have any questions!

Party Associate

PATRICIA SCHEURICH